1. The interaction of Naval Veterans has been rescheduled on 20 Apr 14 (Sunday) instead of 03 Apr 14 at 1030 hrs at Leherein, NSB I Chanakya Puri, New Delhi. Rear Adm Pradeep Joshi, Chairman Pay Commission Cell (Navy) will be chairing the meeting. Maximum attendence is expected from the retired faternity.
2. Naval fraternity are invited to put across relevant inputs which will be discussed in the meeting.
3. All naval veterans are requested to forward their names either by e-mail/letter/telephone to Secy, VSF by 15 Apr 14.
1. It is planned to hold an interaction of ESM with 7th Pay Commission Cell tentatively on 20 Apr 14 (SUNDAY) at 1030 hrs at Leherein, NSB-I, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi in stead of 03 Apr 14. The date has been postponed to a Sunday so that more naval veterans can attend the meeting.
2. Rear Adm Pradeep Joshi, Chaiman, Pay Commission Cell (Navy) will be chairing the meeting. All relevant inputs concerning the welfare of retired Naval community for inclusion in 7th Pay Commission Cell will be discussed.
3. It is requested that all interested ex-naval sailors may forward their names (with contact details) through email/letter/telephone to this office by 15 Apr 14.
4. The contact details of VSF office is as follows:-
Directorate of ESM Affairs
Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy)
Room No 401, 4th Floor, Chanakya Bhawan
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
Tele No 011 2410 2305
Tollfree No. 1800 11 3999
e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
1. This office is under the process of compiling agenda points which would affect/benefit retired Naval personnel for VIIth Pay Commission Cell from all Naval Sailors.
2. It is planned to hold an interaction of ESM with VIIth CPC tentatively on 20 Apr 14 at New Delhi. The agenda points should address the concerns of retired Naval community.
3. In view of the above, it is requested that relevant points which need inclusion be forwarded to this office by 01 Apr 14 for compilation and onward intimation to VIIth CPC.
On completion of 50 years of Commissioning, INS Gomantak will be celebrating its Golden Jubilee in Mar 2014. To commemorate this occasion INS Gomantak intends publishing a Coffee Table Book.
Articles, anecdotes, memories and photographs showcasing the variety of operations, activities and role INS Gomantak has played in the past are solicited and welcome from veterans.
The same be forwarded for inclusion by mid Jan 14 to:-
E-mail :- email@example.com
Fax:- 0832 – 2513643
The Commanding Officer
Goa – 403802
“6th AGM(Annual General Meeting) of Veteran Sailors’ Forum (VSF) is planned to be conducted in Mar 14.
It is requested that AGENDA POINTS be forwarded to this office(on e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by FAX to 011-24121068) by 31 Dec 13 for compilation.”
This is to inform all veteran Officers that as per the existing rule, the minimum required service for the retired Officer’s Identity Card is 20 years.
1. As per 154 IG and PCDA(P), Allahabad Group Order No.748 regarding stopping/ discontinuation of authorization of pension in favour of private banks like ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank and Axis Bank.
2. In continuation, it is intimated that present pensioners i.e. pensioner already drawing pension through these private sector banks prior to issue of above Group Order, can continue to draw their pension from private sector banks as no change in procedure/ system in this regard has been advised by the Ministry.