Region-vise Application for Canteen Smart Card

6 Aug

Dear Veterans,

Region-vise applications for canteen Smart Cards are available online at Indian Army Website. It caters for North, East, Central, Delhi and South Regions.

Please follow this link to access the online forms.

Veterans are requested to avail this facility to reduce procedural delays.


6 Responses to “Region-vise Application for Canteen Smart Card”

  1. sonu yadav November 17, 2015 at 4:27 PM #

    Sir my dob in discharge and in document is differ.i wanna join army soo i wanna change this.its urgent .my number 09729336363.zila sanik refused that no way to change this


  2. KVS Murali Reddy September 15, 2015 at 10:13 AM #

    I have retired as PO in the month of Sep 2004, Recently I have visited zilla sainik board for change of Exserviceman i card at Visakhapatnam. ZSWO has pointed out that there is an entry of remarriage in my Discharge Book without signatures and he has pointed out that how u changed the family photo. The same was changed from CABS. He has advised to change the Discharge Book from your unit. No alterations should be there in Discharge Book. kindly suggest me in this regard. What action to be taken in this regard.
    Expecting an early reply

    Thank You
    KVS Murali Reddy EX-PO,173816-N


    • DESANAVY September 17, 2015 at 5:57 AM #

      Please forward an application to Naval Pension Office through your Zila Sainik Board. Forward only the copy of the Discharge Book and the supporting documents. The ZSWO is required to forward the application along with the documents to NAVPEN and after verification, NAVPEN will issue a NAVPEN Order (equivalent to Part II Order in Army) to you and the ZSWO. Based on this, the ZSWO will undertake the corrections in the original Discharge Book.


      • KVS Murali Reddy September 21, 2015 at 5:23 AM #

        Thank you in fact I have been issued the order from CABS but they have made correction in discharge without signatures of CABS , so thats why Zilla sainik officer has said ,that the book should be changed from your unit. In this regard shall i send the discharge to CABS for issuing the new one, pls suggest me in this regard
        thanking you
        KVSM Reddy X-Po


      • DESANAVY September 21, 2015 at 9:25 AM #

        As per the new procedure, endorsements of corrections are to be made by the concerned Zila Sainik Welfare Officer (please refer this post

        If a NAVPEN Order has already been issued, please go to your ZSWO with that and request him to do the endorsement. Otherwise, forward a copy of the Discharge Book to NAVPEN through your ZSWO to issue a NAVPEN order, so that ZSWO can endorse the corrections. It is not advisable to forward original Discharge Book for corrections and that is the reason for the new policy.

        Keep a copy of this policy letter also for reference of ZSWO.


Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: