Dear Veterans,Air Force Naval Housing Board (AFNHB) is conducting census for Vizag, Nagpur, Nasik, Trivendrum, NILGIRI and Guwahati. Relevant IG attached.INTERESTED PERSONNEL TO WRITE LETTER IN PLAIN PAPER TO DG AFNHB WITH YOUR DETAILS AND TEL NO/ MAIL ID4 May
BRIEF ON THE 4TH GOVERNING COUNCIL MEETING AND ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF VETERAN SAILORS’ FORUM HELD AT KOCHI ON 10 MAR 1215 Mar
1. The 4th Governing Council Meeting and Annual General Meeting of Veteran Sailors’ Forum was held at Kochi on 10 Mar 12. The meetings were presided over by the CPS, President VSF. Annual General Meeting was attended by Officers from IHQ MoD(N), Reps from VSF Charters and local Officials.
2. The attendees were also briefed on the ‘Naval Regimental System’ and activities planned for ‘Year of the Ex-Serviceman’. These initiatives were well appreciated by the participants.
3. All attendees were presented with the following:-
(a) A ‘VSF’ cap and Key chain.
(b) A brochure on VSF.
(c) A brochure on NRS.
(d) A brochure on benefits available through INBA.
(e) A CD containing information on Pension Policy.
(f) A brochure on ECHS.
4. The AGM was followed by lunch at the Sailors ‘Institute, INS Venduruthy. This enabled further informal interaction between the Veteran Sailors and the Serving Officers. Glimpses of the event are as below :-
DEAR VETERANS ,
EX-SERVICEMAN PENSION HELP DESK PROVISIONED AT CABS, TOLL FREE HELP LINE 1800-220-560 OPEN ALL WORKING DAYS BETWEEN 0900-1700 HRS
CMDE MVS KUMAR,
AGENDA POINTS FOR 4TH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (AGM) OF VETERAN SAILORS’ FORUM (VSF) TO BE HELD FEB/ MAR 2012 AT KOCHI24 Nov
Annual General Meeting (AGM)/ Governing Council Meeting (GCM) of Veteran Sailors’ Forum is tentatively scheduled Feb/Mar 2012 at Kochi. The firm date/programme will be promulgated later. The meeting will be chaired by Controller of Personnel Services (CPS), President VSF.
2. While forwarding Agenda Points VSF members are to adhere to following:-
The agenda point should not be individualistic. It should pertain to general welfare of all ex-sailors/widows.
The agenda point as far as possible should be supported by logic and prevalent GoI orders/policies in force.
Agenda Point should aim towards improvement and welfare of VSF Members and also relevant to VSF functioning.
Individual/Specific problems can be addressed separately and should not form part of Agenda points.
4. The points for agenda needs to be forwarded to this office via Mail/E-mail/Fax latest by 18 Dec 11. Agenda points forwarded later than prescribed date shall not be considered.
E-mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Fax No : 011-26880943
Address : JDESA (VSF)
Veteran Sailors’ Forum
Directorate of Ex-servicemen Affairs
4th Floor, Chanakya Bhawan
Chanakyapuri, New Delhi 110021
xxx – Sd – xxx
DEAR VETERANS ,
CONSEQUENT TO GOVT ENHANCING RATES FOR GALLANTARY AWARDEES , CDA ISSUED CIRCULAR TO ALL BANKS FOR PAYMENTS.HOSTING THIS LETTER FOR YOUR BENIFIT.PSE DOWNLOAD AND SHOW IT TO BANKS FOR QUICK REMITTENCE THEIR PENSION COORDINATING BRANCHES.Circular-9
GOVT HAS APPROVED NEW RATES FOR GALLANTERY AWARDEES WEF 30 MAR11.
ALL CONCERNED LETTERS AND FOLDER IS HOSTED AS ENCLOSURE.
CMDE MVS KUMAR
Dear VSF Members,
1. I am glad to inform you that the General Body Meeting (GBM) of Veteran Sailors’ Forum Delhi Charter is scheduled on 10 Jul 11 (Sunday) at Naushala, NSB I, Chankya Puri at 1000 hrs. The meeting is being held on Sunday so that maximum number of lifetime/honorary members (Delhi/NCR) of VSF Delhi Charter can attend. President VSF, Delhi Charter will chair the meeting. The tentative programme is attached with this e-mail.
2. For convenience of VSF Members Delhi and outside buses for GBM venue will ply from following places :-
(I) NOIDA, MAYUR VIHAR, VIKAS MARG
(II) SAHIBABAD, GHAZIABAD, ISBT KASHMIRI GATE, NEW DELHI RAILWAY STATION, CONNAUGHT PLACE,
(III) GURGAON, ALONG NH – 8
(IV) UTTAM NAGAR, DWARKA, PALAM AREA,
(V) ROHINI, PIRA GARHI, PUNJABI BAGH, NARAINA
* Proposed Bus route and details of persons to be contact for each bus route are hosted on http://www.vsf-desa.com.
3. For more details VSF office may be contacted, details as follows :-
JDESA (VSF), Room no 401
Chankya Bhawan, Chankyapuri,
New Delhi – 21
Tele No 011-24102305
E-mail : email@example.com
Website : www-vsf-desa.com
SUVIGYA SOFTWARE WAS HOSTED BY DESA TEAM AS CD GIVEN TO ZSB/KSB. AS SEEN IT HAS LOT OF GLITCHES. EVEN GCDA DID NOT HOST ON WEBSITE. POSSIBLY FURTHER REFINEMENT IS REQUIRED. DESA TEAM PROCURED LATEST VERSION AND WILL ATTEMPT TO HOST IT. VETRANS ARE REQUESTED TO CHECK FROM ZSB/RSB OUTLETS TO PROVIDE INPUTS TO REFINE BY GCDA. DESA TEAM WILL BE BACK WITH REFINE VERSION .PSE BEAR WITH US.
CMDE MVS KUMAR
POINTS FOR AGENDA GENERAL BODY MEETING (GBM) OF VETERAN SAILORS’ FORUM DELHI CHARTER TO BE HELD IN DELHI ON 10 JUL 11 AT NAUSHALA, NSB I CHANKYA PURI24 May
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Integrated Headquarters, MoD (Navy)
Directorate of Ex Serviceman Affairs
Veteran Sailors’ Forum
4th Floor, Chankya Bhawan
New Delhi – 110021
DX/007/VSF/ DELHI/GBM/11 23 May 11
POINTS FOR AGENDA GENERAL BODY MEETING (GBM) OF VETERAN SAILORS’ FORUM DELHI CHARTER TO BE HELD IN DELHI ON 10 JUL 11 AT NAUSHALA, NSB I CHANKYA PURI
Dear VSF Member,
1. I am glad to inform you that the General Body Meeting (GBM) of Veteran Sailors’ Forum Delhi Charter will be held on 10 Jul 11 (Sunday) at Naushala, NSB I, Chankya Puri at 1000 hrs. The meeting is being held on Sunday so that maximum number of lifetime/honorary members (Delhi/NCR) of VSF Delhi Charter can attend. President VSF, Delhi Charter will chair the meeting.
2. It is requested that Agenda points for AGM be forwarded to Secretary, VSF positively by 12 Jun 11 by Fax/E-mail/Post on above mentioned address.
3. Furthermore, the Agenda points should be in consonance with Aims & Objectives of VSF and which are of common welfare of all.
Note: You are requested to confirm your attendance for AGM to this office by return letter/telephone/e-mail or along with our agenda points at the earliest.
PROPOSAL RECIEVED FROM RETIRED OFFICER FOR NAVAL VETERANS SELF EMPLOYMENT IS POSTED.